What’s a request?
A request is when you submit a piece of long form content for repurposing (video, audio file or text file). This will be returned to you as a series of assets, one at a time, which you can specify when you submit your request.
Is it really unlimited requests?
Yes – you can add as many requests to your queue as you like and we’ll deliver one by one (or more depending on the plan you subscribe to).
What’s an asset?
We define an asset as follows:
- Video Meme (delivered in 3 sizes) = 1 ASSET/3 business days
- Audiogram (delivered in 3 sizes) = 1 ASSET/3 business days
- Motion Text Video (delivered in 3 sizes) = 1 ASSET/3 business days
- Image Quote (delivered in 3 sizes) = 1 ASSET/1 business day
- Thumbnail (delivered in 3 sizes) = 1 ASSET/1 business day
How fast will I receive my assets back?
Turnaround times guidelines are as follows:
- Video Meme, Audiogram, Motion Text Video – 3 business days (delivered in 3 sizes)
- Image Quote – 1 business day (delivered in 3 sizes)
- Thumbnails – 1 business day (delivered in 3 sizes)
- Template Sets – 2 business days
- Revisions – 1-2 business days
How do templates work?
Every price plan includes three sets of custom designed templates. You can change these at any time and as many times as you like by submitting a request which is added to your queue. Turnaround time is usually 2 days.
If you have more than one brand you can assign a different brand to each template. Additional template sets can be purchased individually if you require more than 3. Contact us for pricing.
How long are the finished videos?
You can submit content that’s any length, but your completed video meme or audiogram will be a maximum of 2 minutes – you need to let us know which 2 minute section you want to use. For motion text videos, you need to provide up to 100 words of text from blog posts or other written content.
What about revisions?
If we don’t get it right the first time, you get unlimited revisions until you’re 100% satisfied.
Do you provide captions?
We provide captions for vertical and square video formats. For landscape videos we’ll provide a SubRip Subtitle file (.srt) which contains the subtitle information for upload to YouTube. This is indexable and so will help with your search rankings!
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, the price plans work on a rolling monthly basis, no minimum contract.